Join us for the final 2019 1st Sundays Block Party event series on Fulton Street at Larkin: Sunday, October 6, from 11am to 3pm!
This FREE family-friendly event features fa-boo-lous games and activities for all ages: don’t miss the petting zoo, street soccer, selection of street food offerings curated by Off the Grid, music with San Francisco KMVQ 99.7 NOW, a craft market with one-of-a-kind goods created by local SF Etsy artisans and DIY pumpkin decorating. And come out to the official launch celebration for SF COUNTS, and learn how you, your family and our city can get counted in 2020!
For the October 6th Block Party event we’re excited to offer:
- Mobile animal petting zoo with Little Explorers;
- Street soccer with open pick-up games offered by San Francisco Recreation and Parks and Street Soccer USA;
- DIY pumpkin decorating with SF Etsy;
- LEGO-Build Station with Play-Well and Twitter;
- A dance fitness class with Alonzo King LINES Dance Center;
- An interactive pop-up with San Francisco Ballet – try on a tutu, learn about pointe shoes, and practice your first position;
- A book sale with the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library;
- An interactive art installation where participants will explore how to become heroes in their own lives at the Village Artist Corner;
- A coloring station featuring illustrations from local artists;
- Free Jenga, hula hoops and more games courtesy of the Downtown Streets Team Tuk Tuk; plus
- And a chance to play with friends and family in a game of giant scrabble, brought to you by 826 Valencia!
We hope you’ll join us and spend your Sunday enjoying the Block Party and other attractions in the Civic Center area: grab local produce at the nearby Heart of the City Farmers’ Market in UN Plaza, and visit Asian Art Museum’s FREE first Sundays.
Invite friends and neighbors via Facebook or Eventbrite to the 1st Sundays Block Party on October 6!
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors: